Parallel to customs clearance - goods clearance. The exporter applies for a certificate of origin (C / O); This is an important document of international trade. The application for a certificate of origin is to certify that the goods originated in Vietnam - to import partners to enjoy the tariff preferences under the trade agreements, the comprehensive economic partnership agreement And treaties which Vietnam has signed with one or more countries or territories; It is one of the necessary documents and one of the advantages of the exporter if the certificate of origin (C / O).
In addition to customs clearance services for export and import, Maika Logistics is currently providing C / O services for export goods from Vietnam:
- Form A: Apply GSP (General System of Preferences) - Preferential C / O for Vietnamese exports
- Form B: (non-preferential C / O form used for Vietnamese exports).
- Form E: Preferential C / O form for Vietnamese exports to China
- Form S: Preferential C / O under the Vietnam - Laos Agreement
- Form AI: Preferential C / O form under ASEAN-India Agreement
- Form AK: Preferential C / O form under ASEAN - Korea Agreement
- Form AJ: Preferential C / O form under ASEAN-Japan agreement
- Form VJ: Preferential C / O under VJEPA (Vietnam - Japan)
- Form VC: C / O preferential form under the Vietnam - Chile Agreement
- Form AANZ: Preferential C / O form under ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand agreement
Contact Maika Logistics, for advice on the type of Certificate of Origin (C / O) to be applied, the documents prepared to be issued C / O in a short time. Most complete export documents.