Before the fact that some customs officers still confirm the "clearing" sign on the customs declaration of goods cleared in the system, the General Department of Customs issued the document 9061 / TCHQ-GSQL dated 05/10 / 2015 unified implementation of the entire sector of the signature, stamp, confirmation on the electronic customs declaration printed (section 6).
Accordingly, customs officers fail to sign, seal and certify on e-customs declarations printed from the system.
In cases where some state management agencies fail to equip devices for searching e-customs declaration data according to Clause 9, Article 25 of Decree No. 08/2015 / ND-CP, the General Department of Customs There will be separate written instructions for each case to assist the customs declarant to carry out the related procedures.
This problem has previously been provided by the Customs Office.
In addition, the dispatch also guides many useful points for customs procedures, as follows:
1. For green customs clearance papers: Customs offices may not request goods owners to submit documents when carrying out procedures. Customs still check whether the tax has been paid. In practice, some customs still require the presentation of documents, either by habit or by cause of harassment. So you guys read this in the briefcase to present when necessary.
For gold flow declarations, red flow: declarants can file documents through the customs system software file or file a paper. And if the business has submitted documentation through the software system, the Customs Office is also not required to submit additional documentation. You pay attention to minimize the sign and hug documents in the file.
2. For exports: the content of "Made in Vietnam" labeling is due to an agreement with a foreign partner; Not subject to the scope of inspection by Customs. See more instructions here
3. Inspection of actual goods for garments exported from imported raw materials: For apparel products exported from imported raw materials, when inspecting actual goods, Minor differences in the composition of the material can be tolerated by comparing the composition of the material on the label of the exported product with the imported material if such difference does not change the HS code of the imported goods and does not change the main one. Books on management of export and import goods for goods lots (if any).
4. Delivery of goods for preservation: The customs office shall base itself on the request of the specialized branch inspection agency or the customs declarer's request to decide on the delivery of goods for preservation. In cases where the customs office's request for goods for preservation is not approved, the customs office must clearly notify the customs declarer via the system (for e-customs declaration forms) or in writing Copy (for paper customs declaration)
5. Confirmation of goods through the customs supervision area for goods included in the e-customs declaration: In the process of conducting the goods certification through the supervising area, In the case of surveillance at the Customs Sub-Department outside the border gate, the list of goods, some border gate customs sub-departments shall request the customs declarers to present the manifest for inspection. pm. Thereby, the certification does not require the customs declarant to produce the printed e-customs declaration, manifest or any other documents for comparison.
See full text 9061 / TCHQ-GSQL here