- Wrong criteria on VNACCS software: There are some additional editable criteria but there are some non-modified criteria that require re-declaration; This led to delayed clearance of the village. Especially if the return is taxable, it takes a long time to adjust the tax.
- The code of goods (HS code) is not accurate: do not know the principle of code as prescribed. There are several types of goods that can be described in different places in the tariff schedule, with different taxation rates that can be confusing to the customs declarer. But according to the code of the Harmonized System (HS code), each type of goods has only one code - so the problem is to find the appropriate code for that item. The psychology of the owner is to apply the HS code with the lowest tax rate, but the point of customs is the opposite - the code HS code with the highest tax rate, so the customs declarer need professional knowledge to Demonstrate your declaration.
- Errors on vouchers:
- The information on the voucher does not match: defects in terms of delivery, quantity, weight, spelling errors, ... Claim the customs declarer to carefully check the document where that error - Notify the parties concerned for correct adjustment before customs declaration
- Common errors on C / O: The value on C / O is always the FOB value expressed in USD, but in some cases, other values (EXW, CNF, CIF, ...) are added. Copper and invoice, the item contains many details but on the C / O express not enough, lack of details. In the case of C / O issued by a third party, the invoice number must be the invoice number issued by the seller rather than the invoice number of the shipper, and must be Tick the box "Third Party Invoicing", ... If there are errors on the C / O will be rejected, not considered acceptance.
- In addition to errors in the documents, there may be other errors when checking goods such as: cont wrong seals; The goods are not of the right type, lack or quantity; There are no labels or expressions of origin, date of manufacture, expiry date, or incorrect date. Customs declarants need experience to handle these situations in the quickest way. The fee is not worth it and can take a very long time to replenish the goods clearance process.
- In the course of taking goods may encounter the situation of goods abnormal (usually LCL) such as: goods are distorted, broken, signs of unusual opening, ... require the declaration Customs must check and coordinate checks with related parties for processing.
In general, the process of customs clearance through the process of receipt of examination of documents, application for permits, declarations, registration of state quality inspection, inspection, goods sampling To prepare, to arrange the means of delivery, to supplement the results of the State inspection, etc., the customs declarants / customs clearance service personnel must be arranged in a smooth manner so that the whole process is carried out. Present in the shortest time.