In today's competitive business world, companies are facing a lot of pressure from the market. Businesses that survive and prosper in the marketplace are those who know how to do business more effectively than their competitors - reduce business costs while maintaining high quality of goods or services.
In the industrialized, modernized and specialized economies of today, the division of labor in new production is directed towards specialization - outsourcing of services through which service providers The professional will give you professional solutions, solve the job quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of outsourcing customs declaration services
- Expertise: Customs brokerage service provider is a professional unit should have a system of training for employees. The services they provide are therefore highly professional and there are solutions to problems arising.
- Performance: Customs brokerage services can coordinate human resources, so with the rare manpower, they will use it thoroughly. As a result, they can charge a lower fee than self-employed customers.
- Provision: is the obvious strength of the customs clearance service. With a large force, suppliers are not difficult to ensure customers are served continuously. They often have the mechanism to always have some employees replace each other for a customer. Many customs clearance service providers carefully store a copy of the parameters or database of each customer, so that if there is physical risk (fire, natural disaster), it can still be kept up to date. Restore the system.
- Psychology: For the customs clearance service provider, the customs broker is the main workforce, so they can elevate employees to senior positions, even the company leaders. Therefore, employees are also more motivated to cultivate expertise and stick with suppliers.
- Cost savings: The cost of customs brokerage services is often lower than the cost of building a business structure. You will pay additional personal income tax for employees, not including health insurance premiums, social insurance. Service companies will provide service invoices to account for input costs.
- Workplace Savings: The creation of a full-time organizational structure requires that you have enough office space, work equipment (desks, chairs, computers, fax machines, Stationery, drinking water ...)
- Ensure work is always up and running: Your full time employee has the right to take leave or sick leave while you need to ensure that workload is connected. Your customs clearance client ensures that the job is always up and running.
- Time saving and quality assurance: Using external customs brokerage services save you a lot of time and quality assurance.
Commitment to service of Maika logistics company
However, there are also disadvantages that need attention:
- Security: is the problem many businesses most concerned about. They fear the outsourced service staff will disclose company information outside, even to competitors.
- Responsibility: Sometimes the provider is irresponsible, delays and does not provide the staff with the needed expertise that will disrupt the work of the business.
- Quality: This is often a matter of transition from internal to outsourced service. In the early stages (may be extended all year long), outsourced service personnel are not clear about the system of the business, causing delays in solving problems or errors.
- Costs: General statistics show that using outsourced services is more cost effective than self-employment, but that does not mean that for outsourced services it will save money. Unconditioned outsourcing contracts can incur significant expenses for the enterprise (for example, when discovering service contents not yet included in the contract).
In principle: goods owners know more about their goods; And customs declarants have a clear understanding of the policy, customs procedures, customs documents, issues to be aware of, advice on customs clearance. So it is best that the two parties cooperate to share information to ensure that the goods are processed quickly and conveniently.
Therefore, the selection of professional customs brokerage services will help enterprises to carry out the goods delivery and delivery, contributing to the common development of the enterprise.